At the advice of the doctor I have to have two meat free days a week. Tuesdays and Thursdays are 1/2 price salad days at work - which makes this commitment easy. But at night - I'm hungrier than just another salad and I'm still new at no meat days - so, if we are out already we will usually stop at Taco Bueno for a Bean Burritos. Tonight we had a couple of errands to run - Thirsty Thursday prayer night at church and then we needed to run to Target. So, Taco Bueno it was...
Guess what I found there...
Can you see it there in the upper right corner?
Josh's lawn mowing add!!
Yep, front page news - Coffee News!!
Absolutely awesome!! I need to grab one of those to show to my students. Inspiring that young son of yours is. (In my best Yoda voice.)
ReplyDeleteThank you Tara! :)
ReplyDelete