Monday, March 21, 2011

3/18/11 - Date Night

I look forward to our every other Friday "date night" it is important to me that we keep our Date Nights.  I had been doing really good all week in exercising after work so, I made sure to workout before our time together. 
With it being gorgeous out,  I used 30 minutes of my lunch hour to enjoy the day.  I walked out the front door, around to the back of our building over nextdoor and back.
It was alot hotter outside then I thought it would be - I'm so glad I work pretty much AWAY from everyone!  :O)

I was glad to have my workout out of the way... leaving plenty of time to sit for a leisurely dinner at another FAVORITE restaurant - Rio Mambo - yum!  It figures that my favorite restaurants include two Mexican places!  :)  We did a some shopping then headed for dessert! 
Yummy! 
Yep, another successful date with the man of my dreams...
I love you babe - thanks, for keeping our dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment