Thursday, March 31, 2011

3/30/11 - Nature Walk




The best thing about the time change - more daylight in the evenings.

Now, when we drop Josh off at youth we can walk this awesome Nature Center walking trail that is just the around the corner from LCC Student Ministry.



I don't think Denny bargained for the long walk.  Since we were new and didn't quite know all the trails - it took an hour to walk there, take a trail and make it back to our car.



I had fun taking pictures along the way...

Like this odd couple of trees on each side of the path, yet they find their way to each other and meet in the middle.  :)

Loved it!




Walking the Nature Center was MUCH better than the treadmill and a lot prettier than the cement trails at soccer practice.

I need to come here again with my Nikon!

No comments:

Post a Comment