just take a look at that nasty car! I had to get it washed before I headed out for all my errands.

I had to drive to Arlington to pick up my glasses, then head over to visit Ashley and her beautiful baby Peighton! I made a quick pit stop to grab them some food so they don't have to worry about dinner but just enjoy their baby.
I was so wrapped up in loving and holding Peighton that I completely forgot to take a picture of her - UGH! I remembered once I got in the car - so, bye Peighton... I can't wait to love on you when you arrive in the LCC nursery.
Speaking of babies at LCC nursery...
My next stop...
Korbin time!! :)
Isn't he just the cutest with those curls on top!! :)
Poppy was in Oklahoma visiting family so I missed my little poptart!
Last stop...
Josh's soccer game!
All day long it was like in the 80's, so, I had been running around in shorts and flip flops - by 7:00 PM a cold front came in - with no time in between to change - I ended up sitting in my car watching the game from the empty parking lot next to the fields. I was still able to spot my kiddo!!
Yep - it was a full Saturday!




No comments:
Post a Comment