changing it up each Saturday keeps the walks from being boring. This week we went to River Legacy in Arlington.
We left pretty early and good thing too, by the time we left it was really starting to get crowded.
We started on 157 entrance and walked all the way to the other entrance at Green Oaks, then we took a different trail back for a round about way adding to the miles.
Do you notice all the animals it says "you may find?" UMM... no one told me I could find ANY of those critters.
Luckily, we did NOT see any of those guys - just several dogs - one shaggy dog was so tired from walking, her mom had to carry her... How embarrassing!?!
It was a gorgeous day and having "date" morning with my hubby made the day even more glorious!
We stayed busy all day running a bunch of Saturday errands, including...

our visit to the eye doctor. I'll be picking up my first pair of BI-FOCALS - in 7-10 days. I'm getting that many years young as Dr. Martin says.
We ended the day worshipping together at our church and enjoyed the SUPER MOON showing with the neighbors at our first of many of the season - Driveway Parties!! We LOVE our neighborhood!!
Oh - I said SUPER MOON because it was supposed to be the biggest FULL moon ever - something about the moon being closer to earth - I don't know the details of it - but honestly, it seemed like any other full moon to me...
OK - it was pretty bright I'll give you that
and I'm sure my phone camera
is not doing it justice...
regardless - sharing this busy day with my husband was SUPER!





That park is known to have several coyotes and a fox. Be careful. HEED THE WARNINGS.
ReplyDelete