Saturday, February 5, 2011

2/3/11 - Back To Work

Two days in a row was rare, so I knew Day 3 of icy roads meant going back to work.  With no more new stuff coming down and the roads traveled on - all the main roads at least - it wasn't too bad driving into work.  Josh still had no school - he loved having a friend over to spend the night in the middle of the week.  They aren't going to be loving Saturday school to make up all this time off.  The bad thing it's only the beginning of the wintery season.

The building was not spared during the rolling black outs, they were without power most of yesterday.  Warming the building back up proved to be difficult to say the least.  I had to pull out my Christmas gift from mom...
they work great because I can still type.  It was just bitterly cold with temps in the lower teens outside what can you expect?   By the time I got home I didn't know if I should take regular allergy medicine or pull out the big guns...

with everyone at the office getting sick, my hubby with strep and my dear friend with the flu - I decided not to take a chance.  I went for the big stuff and went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Bless your sweet heart. I really really don't want you to be sick!!

    ReplyDelete