Monday, February 14, 2011

2/13/11 - A Match!

In my whole 10+ years of marriage I have not had a beautiful bed set with tons of pillows, pillow shams, etc...  Our room has always been the last for improvements, the bedding we've had was always good enough, served its purpose it seemed to be a waste to buy something just to have something pretty, much less worry if it matched the bathroom wallpaper.  My visit to Dawn - my best BFF in the world - got me this beautiful bed set that just so happens to go with the wallpaper in our bathroom!!  :O)  I've always loved this set of hers but when we moved into our house that had the matching wallpaper - she said, "OK, one day, when I'm tired of it you can have it!!  YIPPEE!!  :O)  It took her long enough to part with this timeless beautiful set!!  :)
Thanks Dawn - I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment