Monday, February 14, 2011

2/12/11 - Dawn

Goodie basket for my very best friend - my childhood friend - Dawn.  During last week's ice storm she fell and broke her leg in 3 places!! - THREE - they called it a spiral break - I call it falling with gusto!  She has always been an over achiever - goodness!  Poor thing - it was so good to get to see her - she was the trooper she always has been - smiling, a pro already at her wheel chair and hobbling around.  I got her a basket full of things to keep her from being bored laying around - movies, books, magazines etc...  But my guess is I would have made her even happier with a list of customers to cold call - she is always busy hard at work.  Surgery and a rod in her leg from the knee to her ankle is not going to hold this girl back!  I can't believe I forgot to get a picture of her - oh well, she has 6 weeks of staying put - I'll see her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment