Friday night we stayed home and rented two movies - Despicable Me and Inception. We watched Despicable Me it was a really cute movie but we couldn't stay awake for another movie. (I give Despicable Me a 5 out of 5 stars!! – it’s so good I want to buy this movie)
Saturday, Denny had to work his 6-3 shift and he was still too miserable to get out once he got off work - still recovering from Strep he stayed home while Josh and I went out.
I hate to admit but I STILL hadn't gotten Josh a birthday gift - so we shopped around for his gift - he is old enough where I really wanted him to pick out his lap top case. Wouldn't you know the first one he picked was $79 - who would have thought they would be THAT expensive? Needless to say we kept on shopping... After running around all day, we still might go back for the original bag - it was actually a backpack and will be great for next year. We will see.
Later, we went to church, grabbed dinner and came home for movie feature #2 - Inception! Leonardo DiCaprio stars in this crazy movie that – of course is up for an Academy award – well up against like 10 other movies. The film has excellent special effects and actions scenes, a DVD must because you need to be able to pause the movie if you need a restroom break. I would give this innovative movie a 4 out of 5 stars – if you haven’t seen it – it’s absolutely worth the buck from Blockbuster’s Blue Box!

No comments:
Post a Comment