Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5/4/11 - 6 Months

I prayed for peace and God blessed me with a beautiful peaceful day.  It was time for my six month scans and I was a bit nervous... probably why I was crabby on Monday.  But I had both my life groups and family praying for me and it was certainly felt.  My Radiologist was the sweetest lady ever, very calming and she didn't hurt me with the IV needle!!
Just look at that gorgeous blue sky!
The day was gorgeous, I slept a bit later, enjoyed a good workout, coffee with mom, went for my blood work and MRI, then had a Hydro Massage and sat in the sauna...  It was a day of bliss, relaxation and peace!  :)

My fitness place has this HydroMassage bed and I can use it as often as I want with my membership - and OHHHH I'll be using it for sure... it was VERY nice.  The sauna is part of the membership also - but not sure how I feel about that yet.  She said if I'm in there for 15 minutes I can burn 600 calories in sweat!!  I could only stand about 10 minuets, maybe it's something I have to work up to... it detoxifies, relaxes and opens pours to just name a few of the benefits.  Today - it was what I needed to end my day - RELAXATION!   Thank you Lord for the blessings of today!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment