Sunday, May 22, 2011

5/20/11 - Yearbook

School is coming to an end - Josh's years at Harwood Jr. High is 5 days away from being a thing of the past.  He will finally get to stop saying "yes, I'm in high school but our 9th grade is at the Jr. High building."  I can't believe my baby will actually be in High School - building and all - the years are going like the speed of sound and before I know it he'll be graduating.  The older he gets - the more boring my photo blog gets... meaning for some odd reason he does NOT like me taking his picture.
so, here I sit - in the car - capturing the memories from a distance.
Yearbook signing party - Harwood - Freshman YR 2010 - 2011

With my man out of town - this is Josh - filling up for me.
Goofball.

No comments:

Post a Comment