Sunday, May 22, 2011

5/22/11 - Pictures

Or lack of...Ok so maybe the not wanting your picture taken runs in the family and / or I'm getting more forgetful... But today, I had a great time with Mom and BOTH boys and FORGOT to capture it!  - UGH...

Josh, Mom and I went to church, then lunch later we met up with Michael and went to the movies... Fast Five...  Great. On. The. Edge. Of. Your. Seat. Great. Movie.  Maybe, not the best movie to take your boys to but we all enjoyed it... mostly we made the memory.  This is the 5th of the Fast and Furious series - we have seen the previous ones together - it only made sense to see this one.  I have to say it was probably THE BEST one of the series by far!!

and...

oh

yeah..

Denny made it back from Ashley's graduation....

I hate that I missed it...

I love these kids - hate that I don't get to see them often enough.  I can't believe how fast they have grown and how much they are changing.

Welcome Home babe!  I'm glad you are back - I missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment