I simply cannot believe my oldest turned 25 today!!
Happy 25th Birthday

John Michael Eggers
 |
| The prettiest baby I've ever seen. |
 |
| Full of personality - you can see it in his eyes! |
 |
| Some days his hair still looks like this! :) |
 |
<><> >>He did this on his own at 4 years old.
For the longest time it was just the two of us...
He took to having a little brother very well!
At 13 my incredible young man walked me down the isle...
He was so happy for me...
Son, you were the first to touch my heart like I never thought someone could.
Having you, gave my life meaning, you became my purpose.
Thank you - you saved my life in ways you'll never understand until you become a parent.
(which can be MANY years from now by the way)
I love you, always.
Happy Birthday, mijo. | <><><>< >>>
No comments:
Post a Comment