My hubby bought me this camera just so I could capture my kiddo in action shots. If I'd read my owners manual I might figure out the best way to do that for his soccer games. But unlike both my sons, I did NOT score high on my college tests (see previous post). I don't like reading owners manuals at my age it makes it hard to read the tiny print in manuals!!
So, I put my camera on sports mode, point and shoot - then hope for the best...
I like checking out the pictures frame by frame like a movie from the sports mode pics
but it doesn't have the same effect when I just post each picture. You have to see them on Photo Gallery and click the mouse quickly thru each of the pictures.
Stay tuned I'm sure you'll see more action practice shots coming soon -
the season just started!!
Go Josh!
ReplyDelete