Our first Soccer Tournament with Trinity High School was in Keller. Trying to get all the way over there from work was nuts. I'm glad I got to leave early, we arrived a couple of minutes before the 2nd half. I see working late and on weekends in my future if I want to make more of these high school games. Rec Soccer on Saturday's - I can do... school soccer - not so much. When I can't make it, I just feel SOOOOO guilty. Tomorrow, we have to get him to the school at 7:45 AM - ON A SATURDAY - for all day soccer!! I'm glad there is only ONE tournament to go to - one Saturday of games. Until Rec - Spring Soccer rolls around...IF his Trinity coach even allows Rec soccer.
Why no picture of the game? It was FRRRREEEEZING out there - too cold to focus much less hold the phone cam...

Brrr. Even that picture looks cold! But...Go JOSH!
ReplyDelete