Thursday, January 27, 2011
1/23/11 - Sunday
Well, since my church moved to Saturday nights it meant mom hasn't been able to go to service because of work. One of my girls in my small group invited us to come with her to her church - 121 Church. It's very similar to Life Connection - the style/format/music - so, some weeks I get my church on twice! Mom enjoys it and I enjoy worshipping with her on Sunday mornings. A few of my friends go there especially when we can't make Saturday nights due to our kid’s sports activities. I liked the verse on the back of this shirt and the dude from the Student Ministry was happy to pose. One of the things I miss the most about Sunday church was going to the movies afterwards. It gives mom and I time to spend together - Church, lunch and/or a movie is GREAT during football season for SURE!!
This Sunday, mom couldn't come so, Janelle and I to church then to the movies. Country Strong, the music was good and the movie plot was ok too... Not a movie you go for Oscar performance acting but it was enjoyable entertainment for the afternoon.
Once I got home, I was tired and had a headache so the rest of Sunday was a true Sabbath Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment