My pastor got me started on a Project 365 last year. Taking a picture everyday for a year - opening your eyes to the world around you was the idea. It was a very cool project actually. I'll admit some days it was hard to find something "different" to take a picture of especially when a lot of the year I was stuck at home recovering from one surgery or another. But looking back on my year in pictures - well, it was really kinda cool.
So, why the blog this year instead of just Facebooking it again - well, two reasons. 1 - my dear friend did a picture blog of her year and it was incredible - I LOVED IT!! She is also going to be able to have it printed - talk about the ultimate "Creative Memory Album"! 2 - Like my dear friend, Janelle I'm also a person who loves to journal. I've been writing in a journal for as long as I can remember. I've also done a scrapbook - you know the kind cutting pictures - well, this is it - a digital scrapbook/ journal!! I'm so new wave - I've always wanted to be hip! :O) LOL
Its a start... even if I am 6 days late in posting.

YAY Allie!
ReplyDelete