Thursday, July 21, 2011

7/8/11 - Blessed Friendship

Mrs. Jenn and Grady!!  I sure miss her and Alex's band...  I Am's Call used to play at our church until we moved, they added to their family and live too far - just a combo of things.  Facebook allows us to keep in touch but there is nothing like making time to do lunch!  This is one friendship that inspires me, enlightens me and I glean God's word from this precious lady.  I love her and I'm very thankful God placed her in my life.

We met in Coppell - kind of a middle point for both of us and on the way home due to the 114 construction I found myself here...
WITHOUT CASH!!  I had to scrape $1 for the toll but it was much better than sitting on 114 forever!!  Poor toll booth guy had to wait on me to dig up my change!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment