So, the plan was to finish the antibiotics and get with an oral surgeon by next week. I had to go to work since I used all my time off with my Kidney Cancer surgery. But by lunch I was walking to CVS buying...
...by midnight I was crying and in so much pain it was unreal. I called my dentist at midnight - both he and the dentist that did the retreat called me back feeling horrible that I was hurting that bad by then... The told me how much of some pain medicine that I could take left over from my Kidney surgery and come straight in first thing that morning. I did but the pain medicine didn't take away the excruciating pain. I have NEVER had a worse experience with pain as I have with this stupid tooth. I can't even describe it - it's so bad you want to just die.
No comments:
Post a Comment