Thursday, April 28, 2011

4/27/11 - Multitasking or Not?



Youth night, Denny went to Ranger game with Scott, I had to exercise still so, when?  I didn't want to walk by myself on those trails nearby, so I save my workout for later.  I thought hummm, I can workout and watch American Idol on DVR.

Capture that for my blog...

So, do you see what I see...
A MESS!!


So, somewhere between driving to youth, dinner, working out, emailing prayers, going to bed early for TAKS breakfast day, I missed multitasking enough to clean my house.  It was then and there that I came up with this Facebook post...

"My nest is a mess but I'm out flying with the birdies,
I figure, I'll have plenty of time to clean when its empty."

So, visitors... come again later when my all my little birds are gone... and make it quick because when those little bird have their little birds -
I'll be out again flying with them!!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment