We enjoyed our semi-lazy Sunday... Mom called with a bad headache so church with her was cancelled. Denny and I thought that would be a great time to get a few things at Costco. The thought was that everyone would be in church - HELLO - SOUTHLAKE??? Don't you go to church? It was sooo CROWDED!! I guess everyone goes on Saturday like we did...luckily, we only had to get a couple of things. A giant 365 count bottle of generic allergy meds for only $15.95! Buying in bulk seems so funny to us - but somethings are WAY cheaper that way and we won't have to buy them again for a LONG time!
Anyway, I tried to wake Josh up to go with us but he wasn't having it... I even turned the big light on...
That is the advantage of Saturday night church - teenagers - they LOVE sleeping in!!!
The rest of day, we cleaned, did yard work, laundry and grilled out. Not the typical birthday for most - we aren't big party people, Denny's family lives in Kansas and
he doesn't like a big fuss. He enjoys the simple things of life and I love that about him. He was happy with his Superman cartoon and new running shoes and...
he LOVED his cherry cheesecake...good thing too because I can't help him eat it... Happy 43rd Birthday, Babe!


No comments:
Post a Comment