Saturday, September 3, 2011

09/01/11 - Bubbly

There are a lot of adjectives I can use to describe my grandma - bubbly is just one of many.

Weird picture - I know - but today when I passed the bin FULL of it - it reminded me of my grandma...  here's why...

My grandma loved to pop these things!  It annoyed my grandpa - I don't know if that is why she liked it or not but it would just make her laugh - the sound or to hear my grandpa - yell "Billy!"  she would just grin.  I'll never forget one summer she came home with a big ole sheet of bubble wrap - "Look! meja - there are a TON to pop!"  She laid it on the floor and said "Let's DANCE!"  :) 

Happy memories... I miss you grandma - so much.  You would love my boys and they would love you too.  They love popping it too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment