Wednesday, August 3, 2011

07/22/11 - PERMIT!

finger printed - he's so happy for me to be capturing this moment!
If you read my post from a week ago you would know that today was the BIG DAY - the day to get Josh's learners permit. 













ahh... in the privacy of our car he shows how EXCITED he really is...

So, after taking his test and getting his permit in hand I had to let him drive.  I sent the text message to Dan and Denny letting them know he passed and we are driving home.

He actually did pretty good considering I was busy texting Dan and Denny trying to tell them I'm trying to watch Josh drive - I don't think I would pass as drivers ed teacher of the moment!
Dan text me saying "all I can picture is his first day of kindergarten"
So, now I'm not only texting while I'm trying to be a good driving instructor I'm also CRYING now - thanks Dan...  and soon a flood of pictures pop in my head as I am realizing that my BABY is driving now!!

kids - they grow up so fast...right before your eyes

So thanks to his dad bringing back a flood of memories from Josh...
the first driving "lesson" was really Josh driving his crying mom home.

OH MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment